What should I put in my Payroll continuity Plan?
First published: 6/2/20
Last Modified: 6/2/20, 6:41 PM
The plan should be tailored to your individual business. What's a great plan for another business, may not work for your business.
Here's some ideas for what to put in your plan...
- The scope and purpose of the plan
- Defined goals and objectives
- Contact information for key personnel
- Organisation chart
- The current payroll process
- List of potential risks
- Options available to mitigate each risk
- Who was involved in creating the plan
- Date the plan was created
- Date the plan should be reviewed
It's important to put as much detail and information in as possible, but yet keep your Payroll Continuity Plan easy and quick to follow.
If you have any questions... we can help
Book a free 30 minute discovery call today...